Dangerous products are an unfortunate fact of life. From prescription drugs to automobiles, dangerous products injure or kill consumers on a daily basis. In the State of Texas and other states, a product liability lawsuit may be brought by or on behalf of an individual injured or killed by a defective product against the manufacturer, and in some cases, against the retailer of the product in question. There are numerous defective products on the market today, including the following:
- Defective prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Defective consumer products
- Toxic substances (such as: silica and asbestos)
- Defective automobile tires, defective automobile seats, and defective automobile airbags
- Defective automobiles related to stability issues resulting in rollover accidents
Product liability cases are very complex and are the types of cases that demand outstanding legal representation.
If you are a loved one has been injured or killed as the result of a defective product, please call me immediately at 1-800-835-0019 or submit your case online at StevenCToups.com